G. Iannaccone is author and co-author of roughly 300 papers with international peer-review on nanoscale electronics, analog circuit design, smart systems, condensed matter physics, and quantum theory.
Publication metrics as of January 20th, 2018:
- 190+ Papers on peer-reviewed international journals (click here for full list with pdf files)
- 130+ Papers on int. conference proceedings (click here for full list with pdf files):
- 20+ Invited talks at international conferences and schools (personally given):
- Citation count:3800+ [ThomsonReuters WoS]) – 4600+ (Scopus) – 11800+ (Google Scholar) – 5200+ (ResearchGate)
- h factor* : 27 (ISI-Thomson Reuters) – 31 (Scopus) – 40 (Google Scholar) – 32 (ResearchGate)
*The h (Hirsch) factor is the maximum integer n the satisfies the following criterium: at least n papers have received a number of citations larger or equal to n.
Public profiles in social networks dedicated to scientists:’
- ResearchGate profile
- Researcher ID – Profile page (ISI Thomson Reuters)
- Google Scholar Citations – Profile page
- ORCID profile page